The economy of Ghana has been tremendously growing over the years. However, it could not have been possible without various people in Ghana, especially those from the private sector. Some of the individuals have accumulated a lot, earning themselves a name. That said, do you know the richest man in Ghana right now?
Wealthy individuals rarely reveal their worth. However, it is not hard tracking their financial and vast assets to put a figure to their immense wealth. The richest people in Ghana are CEOs, politicians, investors, stakeholders in highly reputable companies, among many others.
Richest man in Ghana and their net worth
Here is a list of the richest persons in Ghana and their respective net worth.
- Charles Ampofo – $1.46 billion
- Ernesto Taricone – $1.3 billion
- Sir Sam E. Jonah – $1.2 billion
- Nabil Edmond Moukarzel – $900 million
- Michael Ibrahim – $860 million
- Alhaji Mohammed Ahmed Odyamat – $850 million
- The Irani Family – $800 million
- Kwabena Duffuor – $680 million
- The Awuah-Darko Family – $650 million
- Millad Milet and family – $620 million
- Joseph Siaw Ayepong – $600 million
- Ramchand Udharam Mohinani – $580 million
- The Hitti Family – $540 million
- The Azar family – $530 million
- Kwabena Agyare Danquah – $500 million
- Ghassan Yared – $480 million
- Serge Bakalian – $460 million
- Dr Kofi Amoah – $350 million
- Haruna Iddrisu – $300 million
- Dr. Kwesi Nduom – $300 million
- Alexander Kofi Mensah Mould – $282 million
- Nana Akufo-Addoh – $250 million
- Tsatsu Tsikata – $245 million
- Dr. Yaw Osafo-Maafo – $220 million
- Dr Kwesi Botchwey – $200 million
Read alsoBawumia commissions Jasikan-Dodo Pepesu road; shares nice photos
Who is the richest man in Ghana?
The Ghanaian billionaire list is fascinating, considering how certain personalities have been increasing their wealth over time. A majority of them hold shares in some of the major companies in Ghana and other parts of the world, increasing their net worth. Here is a list of the richest person in Ghana and their respective net worth.
25. Dr Kwesi Botchwey – $200 million
- Age: 79 years (as of 2022)
- Source of wealth: Professor
- Locality: Legon, Accra, Ghana
Dr Kwesi Botchway is a law professor with an estimated net worth of $200 million. He has taken numerous significant academic roles at the biggest universities in the world. He has also served as a director at Havard University.
24. Dr Yaw Osafo-Maafo – $220 million
- Age: 80 years (as of 2022)
- Source of wealth: Politics and businessman
- Locality: Akyem Awisa
Read alsoFIFA World Cup 2022: McBrown, Nana Aba storm airport to welcome golden trophy in Ghana, videos emerge
Ghana boasts of many qualified individuals ready to venture into other businesses to boost the country's economy. Dr Yaw is such an individual who left his profession following his fortune in other fields.
Yaw Osafo-Maafo joins the richest people in Ghana, considering his massive $220 million net worth. He worked in the baking industry, including the National Investment Bank and African Development, as a consultant.
23. Tsatsu Tsikata – $245 million
- Age: 72 years (as of 2022)
- Source of wealth: Businessman and professional lawyer
- Locality: Keta, Ghana
Tsatsu Tsikata, with a net worth of $245 million, is one of the wealthiest people in Ghana. He is a professional lawyer and doubles up as a businessman dealing in the petroleum business. Most people recognize him for his exceptional performance while working as the Ghana National Petroleum Corporation CEO.
22. Nana Akufo-Addoh – $250 million
Read alsoHelp rescue our currency – Nigerian begs Bawumia, Ofori-Atta as cedi starts rising
- Age: 78 years (as of 2022)
- Source of wealth: Politician, lawyer
- Locality: Swalaba Accra, Ghana
Nana Akufo-Addo is the current president of Ghana. He is not the richest man in Ghana, but he has acquired a lot of wealth over time, estimated to be $250 million. Apart from being a prominent political figure, he is also a competent lawyer. Before he joined politics, Nana was practising law.
21. Alexander Kofi Mensah Mould – $282 million
- Source of wealth: Chemical engineer and politician
- Locality: Accra, Ghana
Like most business tycoons in Ghana, Mensah Mould is also into the oil business and has a net worth of $282 million. He has made a fortune in the sector because of his managerial leadership experience. He holds an MBA in Finance and Economics and Decision-Making Sciences.
His successful career is traceable to Ghana National Petroleum Corporation. Apart from him dealing in oil, he has also served in the Executive Director position of the Board of Standard Chartered Bank. Precisely, he has held various high positions in the business space earning him a considerable fortune.
20. Dr Kwesi Nduom – $300 million
- Age: 69 years (as of 2022)
- Source of wealth: Politics and business
- Locality: Elmina, Ghana
Dr Kwesi Nduom is one of the brightest minds regarding business consultancy services, with a net worth of $300 million. He has worked for various organizations in the country before becoming the rich man he is today. He holds a PhD in Service Delivery, and he significantly contributed to the establishment and Deloitte and Touche.
He is the founder of several businesses operating in different parts of Ghana. Some of them include Coconut Groove Hotels, Gold Coast Investments, First National Savings, and Loans organizations. He runs these businesses with his wife.
19. Haruna Iddrisu – $300 million
- Age: 51 years
- Source of wealth: Optician, barrister, and businessman
- Locality: Tamale South
Haruna Iddrisu joins the list of young rich guys in Ghana. He is an established optician, barrister, and businessman who has been active in politics. He deals in different business ventures that increase his wealth, although most of his interests are not known by the public. His net worth is roughly $300 million.
Read alsoAfreximbank loan: Explain why only $713m out of approved $750m hit GOG's Bank account – Ato Forson quizzes Finance Ministry
18. Dr Kofi Amoah – $350 million
- Source of wealth: CEO Citizen Kofi Entertainment Center
- Locality: Kumasi
Dr Amoah joins the list of rich personalities in Ghana with a net worth of $350 million. He is the founder and CEO of Citizen Kofi Entertainment Center and other companies. He is known to have a close association with the Western Union and several other banks in the continent. Dr Amoah has also served on various boards ranging from sports to insurance.
17. Serge Bakalian – $460 million
- Source of wealth: CEO Takoradi Flour Mills
- Locality: Beirut, Lebanon
Serge Bakalian is the Takoradi Flour Mills current CEO with a net worth of $460 million. He has been running the affiliated family company since he took over from his Armenian father. The company is among the few in the industry, making a considerable fortune in Ghana.
Read alsoMany in disbelief as university student pulls up to campus in Lamborghini in video
16. Ghassan Yared – $480 million
- Source of wealth: Businessman, real estate, distribution
- Locality: Accra, Ghana
Ghassan Yared's success and $480 million net worth did not come in a fortnight. He has worked his way up from 1993 to date in various businesses. He owns Forewin Ghana Limited, which is among the largest companies in Ghana. Many Ghanaians widely recognize it for its notable work.
15. Kwabena Agyare Danquah – $500 million
- Source of wealth: Roofing materials production
- Locality: Accra, Ghana
Kwabena is the renowned founding father of Metalex and has accumulated a net worth of $500 million. His company focuses on the production of premium roofing materials.]
The company currently exports products to West African countries including Nigeria, Burkina Faso, Mali and Togo. Metalex plans to establish a facility in Liberia and expand supply to other countries in West Africa.
14. The Azar family – $530 million
Read alsoWho is the richest Kumawood actor? A list of the top 10 and their profiles
- Source of wealth: Chemical production, paints
- Locality: Main Road, Accra Ghana
Elia Azar is a Ghanaian of Lebanese descent that founded the Azar Group. The firm is managed by Rustom Azar and Ghazi Azar and produces paints and several products in Ghana. The entire Azar family has a net worth of around $530 million, putting them on the Ghana billionaires list.
13. The Hitti Family – $540 million
- Source of wealth: Industrial Plastic Packaging Products
- Locality: Abotia Street, Accra-Ghana
The latest report suggests that the Hitti family has a net worth of $540 million. The family headed by Robert Hiti runs the HITTI Group, which is linked to nine other subsidiary businesses in Ghana and other countries in Africa.
12. Ramchand Udharam Mohinani – $580 million
- Age: 88 years (as of 2022)
- Source of wealth: Electronics retail, real estate, quick service restaurants and hospitality
- Locality: Accra, Ghana
Read alsoTaxi Driver gets GH¢5k from KiDi after going viral for returning Fish Seller's GH¢8k
Ramchand is the Mohiani Group manager renowned for possessing some influential firms, including Somovision, Polytank, and many more. He has a net worth of $580 million.
Mohinani Group is a 3rd-generation leading family business with interests in packaging, consumer durable distribution, electronics retail, real estate, quick service restaurants, and hospitality.
11. Joseph Siaw Ayepong – $600 million
- Age: 51 years (as of 2022)
- Source of wealth: Waste management, ICT, banking, automobile and equipment
- Locality: Accra, Ghana
Joseph established the Jospong Group conglomerate that has more than 32 subsidiaries all over Ghana. The conglomerate that has amassed around $600 million has business operations in 11 Ghanaian industries, and it is still growing and expanding its footing.
10. The Awuah-Darko Family – $650 million
- Source of wealth: Vanguard Assurance
- Locality: Accra, Ghana
The family is worth $650 million. Probably, the fortune is generated from the Vanguard Group of companies. The family consists of Awuah Kingsley Kwame Awuah-Darko, Daniel Awuah-Darko Jnr, David Awuah-Darko, and Harold Awuah-Darko.
9. Kwabena Duffuor – $680 million
- Source of wealth: Insurance, Banking, Real Estates, Farming, Mining and Media
- Locality: Kumasi region
Kwabena owns a significant number of shares in UniBank. He is also the Chief Executive Officer of the House of Duffour Asset Holdings. The company is likely to be affiliated with his family or belongs to him alone, as the name suggests.
Also, Ghana considers him the founding father of The Institute for Fiscal Studies (IFS). His current net worth is $690 million.
8. Kwame Despite - $800
- Age: 60 years (as of 2022)
- Source of wealth: Despite Company Ltd (owner)
- Locality: Agona Wiamoase
Kwame Despite is one of the richest men in Ghana at the moment. He owns many companies, and his success has impacted the lives of many both in and outside the country. Kwame Despite's net worth is roughly $800 million.
Read alsoBawumia, others donate Over GH¢22,000 to Honest Taxi Driver Who Returned GH¢8,400 to rightful wner
He is the owner of the Despite Company Ltd, which is a trading company and with subsidiaries in the media industry, namely, PEACE FM, which is the largest and the most popular FM station in the country, OKAY FM station, NEAT FM, both in Accra and HELLO FM station in Kumasi.
7. The Irani family – $800 million
- Source of wealth: Inheritance and flour
- Locality: Accra Ghana
The Irani Fami comprises Edmund Irani and his brother, Anthony Irani. The family owns the largest wheat flour company in the country, known as Brothers & Others Limited. Their estimated net worth is believed to be $800 million.
6. Alhaji Mohammed Ahmed Odyamat – $850 million
- Age: 53 years (as of 2022)
- Source of wealth: Systems integration, software development, and IT skill-development programs
- Locality: Akwatia Constituency
Alhaji Mohammed is a Ghanaian of Lebanese origin with a net worth of $850 million, making him one of Ghana's rich men. He has numerous investments, including a business engagement with BBC Industrial (Ghana) Limited, whereby he serves as the Board Chairman.
Read alsoAgyapa Royalties deal going back to London Stock Exchange after setback
5. Michael Ibrahim – $860 million
- Age: 51 years (as of 2022)
- Source of wealth: Mining, construction and civil works, hiring heavy-duty equipment, and consulting services.
- Locality: Cairo
He is a businessman and one of the popular rich men in Ghana. Michael has an impressive reputation in the private sector with a net worth of $860 million. He drew his inspiration from his father, who happens to be a renowned business person too. Michael majors in the mining industry, and most people recognize him from his managing role at the Engineers and Planners organization.
4. Nabil Edmond Moukarzel – $900 million
- Source of wealth: Food manufacturing and distribution firms
- Locality: West Africa
Nabil joins the list of rich personalities in Ghana with a net worth of $900 million. He owns the most significant share in Fintrade, one of the largest food manufacturing and distribution firms in West Africa.
The company has other subsidiaries, including Akufo Adamfo, Ghana Market Direct Ltd, Continental Commodity Trading Company, Sucatrade, and many more.
3. Sir Sam E. Jonah – $1.2 billion
- Age: 73 years (as of 2022)
- Source of wealth: Mining sector, real estate, agriculture, constructions, financial services, oil and gas services
- Locality: Obuasi
Sir Sam is a distinguished Ghanaian businessman. He has reached the prime of his career with a net worth of around $1.3 billion. Most of his business ventures are based in South Africa. His line of business is oil, mining, agriculture, finance, real estate, among others.
He has led different organizations such as Ashanti Goldfields that merged with AngloGold in 2004. The merger was worth $1.48 billion.
2. Ernesto Taricone – $1.3 billion
- Age: 54 years (as of 2022)
- Source of wealth: Agro Business, construction, mining, design, and real estate development
- Locality: Greater Accra, Ghana
Read alsoDavido charges more: Mixed reactions as Wizkid hints about charging whopping GH₵9 million to perform at shows
You have probably heard of the name, considering his vast wealth and wide range of investments in Ghana and abroad. Ernesto is the Trasacco Group head, a conglomerate with vested interests in agriculture, mining, forestry, and real estate. He has a net worth of around $1.3 billion making him one of the most influential Ghanaian billionaires.
1. Charles Ampofo – $1.46 billion
- Age: 62 years (as of 2022)
- Source of wealth: Kampac group
- Locality: Gold Coast
Charles Ampofo is Forbes richest man in Ghana, with a net worth of $1.46 billion. He is the creative mind behind the invention of the reputable Kampac group. The company deals in oil transactions in Dubai and the Philippines. Other companies under it include Kampac Resources, Kampac Travels, Kampac Properties, KampacFlora, and Kampac Telecom.
Apart from being the chairman of his company, Mr. Ampofo is also a Fortune Forum Group member. He has been a member of the group for over 12 years.
Read also2 bedroom apartment renting for GH₵21,000 a night in Osu causes huge stir online
Who is the richest woman in Ghana? Patricia Poku-Diaby is the richest woman in Ghana. She has an estimated net worth of $720 million. While she is the richest woman in Ghana, she takes the 8th position countrywide.
Indeed, Ghana is a blessed country. The country has wealthy people who are boosting its economy and offering employment to the unemployed. No doubt, sooner or later, the richest man in Ghana might join the list of the world's wealthiest people.
Yen.com.gh shared an interesting article about the top 12 richest politicians in Ghana in 2022 and their net worth. It is not an easy task rating the top five richest politicians in Ghana.
The Ghana economy hadn't been quite good but some politicians have the chance to make it to the level of riches they found themselves in now. Check out the top richest politicians in Ghana starting from the least among them and their net worth in this post.
Read alsoThey looked good: Nana Cheddar seen with Zanetor for first time in 2022; video leaves fans gushing
Subscribe to watch new videos
Ernesto Taricone - Net worth of $1.3 billion
Ernesto Taricone tops the list of the top richest men in Ghana. Ernesto Taricone is the richest man in Ghana.
1. Aliko Dangote - $11.6 billion. Aliko Dangote is the richest black man in the world as of 2022. He has a net worth of $11.6 billion.Who is the richest man in 2022 Top 20? ›
|Person||Net worth (Billion Dollars)||Company/Country|
|1. Elon R Musk||$250.2||Tesla/ United States|
|2. Bernard Arnault & Family||$158||LVMH/ France|
|3. Jeff Bezos||$153||Amazon/ United States|
|4. Gautam Adani & Family||$146||Infrastructure,commodities/India|
- Aliko Dangote $13.9 B 64 cement, sugar.
- Johann Rupert $11 B 71 luxury goods. ...
- Nicky Oppenheimer $8.7 B 76 diamonds.
- Nassef Sawiris $8.6 B 61 construction, investments.
- Abdulsamad Rabiu $7 B 61 cement, sugar. ...
- Mike Adenuga $6.7 B 68 telecom, oil.
Top 10 Wealthiest/Richest Women in Ghana and Their Net Worth 2022. Patricia Poku-Diaby is Ghana's wealthiest lady. She is a proud business entrepreneur who has built her companies to global recognition and ratings. Her family's commerce and shipping company were the first to contribute to her financial worth.Who are the top 10 richest in Ghana 2022? ›
- Ernesto Tarricone. With an estimated net worth of about $1.3 billion, Ernesto Tarricone is the richest man in Ghana. ...
- Dr. Kwame Addo Kufuor. ...
- John Mahama. ...
- Mohammed Ahmed Odaymat. ...
- The Irani Brothers. ...
- The Kalmonis. ...
- Kwabena Duffuor. ...
- Sam E.
- ALIKO DANGOTE. Net worth: $13.9 billion. ...
- JOHANN RUPERT & FAMILY. Net worth: $11 billion. ...
- NICKY OPPENHEIMER & FAMILY. Net worth: $8.7 billion. ...
- NASSEF SAWIRIS. ...
- ABDULSAMAD RABIU. ...
- MIKE ADENUGA. ...
- ISSAD REBRAB & FAMILY. ...
- NAGUIB SAWIRIS.
As of November 12, 2022, with a net worth of roughly $199.8 billion, Elon Musk is the richest person in the world, followed by Bernard Arnault (No. 2, $174.1 billion), Gautam Adani (No. 3, $144.7 billion); and Jeff Bezos (No. 4, $124.1 billion).Which country is rich in Africa? ›
Wealthiest countries in Africa 2021. South Africa concentrated the largest amount of private wealth in Africa as of 2021, some 651 billion U.S. dollars. Egypt, Nigeria, Morocco, and Kenya followed, establishing the five wealthier markets in the continent.
- Michael Bloomberg.
- Carlos Slim Helu.
- Steve Ballmer.
- Mukesh Ambani.
- Warren Buffett.
- Sergey Brin.
- Larry Ellison.
- Larry Page.
Elon Musk is the co-founder and CEO of Tesla and is currently the richest person in the world, he has a net worth of $201.3 billion.
- United States - $18.62 Tn.
- China - $11.22 Tn.
- Japan - $4.94 Tn.
- Germany - $3.48 Tn.
- United Kingdom - $2.65 Tn.
- France - $2.47 Tn.
- India - $2.26 Tn.
- Italy - $1.86 Tn.
As of 2021, Nigerian billionaire Aliko Dangote is the richest person in Africa, and the African countries with the most billionaires are Egypt (5), South Africa (5), Nigeria (3), and Morocco (2).Who is the top 50 richest person in Africa? ›
- Aliko Dangote - $12 Billion. ...
- Michael Adenuga - $9.2 Billion. ...
- Nicky Oppenheimer - $7.3 Billion. ...
- Nassef Sawiris - $7.3 Billion. ...
- Johann Rupert - $5.3 Billion. ...
- Issad Rebrab - $3.9 Billion. ...
- Naguib Sawiris $2.9 Billion. ...
- Koos Bekker $2.3 Billion.
Dewji served as Member of the Tanzanian Parliament for Chama Cha Mapinduzi (CCM) from 2005 to 2015 for his home town of Singida. As of October 2022, Dewji has an estimated net worth of US$1.5 billion, Africa's 17th richest person and youngest billionaire.Who is the top 50 richest man? ›
|4||Warren Buffett||Berkshire Hathaway|
3. John Mahama (with a net worth of $900 million): John Mahama is rated third among Ghana's top ten wealthiest people.Who is the richest king in Ghana? ›
Otumfuo Osei Tutu II is the king of the gold-rich Ashanti kingdom, home to the country's largest ethnic group, the Asantes. For that matter, Forbes describes him as the richest king in Ghana with a net worth of $10 million.
- Elon R Musk: Age: 50. ...
- Bernard Arnault & family. Age: 73. ...
- Jeff Bezos. Age: 58. ...
- Bill Gates. Age: 66. ...
- Larry Page. Age: 49. ...
- Warren Buffett. Age: 91. ...
- Sergey Brin. Age: 48. ...
- Larry Ellison. Age: 77.
Shatta Wale is currently regarded as the most influential musician in Ghana. His unique style of music has won him so many awards in the music industry, including Most Popular Video in 2013, African Artist of the Year in 2014, and Best African Act in 2015.Who is the 4th richest woman in Ghana? ›
The fourth richest Ghanaian Woman is Gifty Lamptey.
She also leads and is part of the board of directors of the Ladies Of the Cross International Ministries. Currently, Gifty is a widow. Nonetheless, she had been blesses with three wonderful children . Her estimated net worth is $135 million.
|2||Françoise Bettencourt Meyers||L'Oréal|
|3||MacKenzie Scott||Divorce from Jeff Bezos|
|4||Julia Koch||Koch industries|
1. Elon Musk. Image courtesy Getty Images/Saul Martinez.Who is the best player in Ghana? ›
- Ibrahim Sunday. ...
- Mohammed Ahmed Polo. ...
- Karim Abdul Razak. ...
- Tony Yeboah. ...
- Samuel Kuffor. ...
- Michael Essien. ...
- Abedi Pele. ...
- Wrap Up. These players have been legends in their own time!
- Elon Musk. $219 B. United States. ...
- Jeff Bezos. $171 B. United States. ...
- Bernard Arnault & family. $158 B. France. ...
- Bill Gates. $129 B. United States. ...
- Warren Buffett. $118 B. United States. ...
- Larry Page. $111 B. United States. ...
- Sergey Brin. $107 B. United States. ...
- Larry Ellison. $106 B.
- Aliko Dangote. $13.9 B. ...
- Johann Rupert & family. $11 B. ...
- Nicky Oppenheimer & family. ...
- Nassef Sawiris. ...
- Abdulsamad Rabiu. ...
- Mike Adenuga. ...
- Issad Rebrab & family. ...
- Naguib Sawiris.
Jeff Bezos - $114 billion
Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos has a net worth of $114 billion and ranks as the fourth richest person on the earth. His position remains the same even after divorcing his wife MacKenzie in 2019 and transferring a quarter of his stake in Amazon to her.
The granddaughter of the L'Oréal founder, Francoise Bettencourt Meyers was the wealthiest woman in the world as of April 2022. Her and her family's net worth was estimated at 74.8 billion U.S. dollars. Alice Walton, the daughter of the Walmart founder, was ranked second with 65.3 billion U.S. dollars in net worth.
For the fourth year in a row, the Waltons top the list of the world's richest families with a net worth of $224.5 billion.Is Nigeria richer than Ghana? ›
Accounting for about 20% of the Sub-Saharan African economic bloc, Nigeria is more than six times Ghana's gross domestic product, according to data.Is Ghana a poor country? ›
Ghana - Poverty and wealth.
|GDP per Capita (US$)||Country||Ghana|
That said, below are 10 poorest countries in Africa based on low GDP per capita. Burundi: Has a GPD per capita of $239 according to the World Bank. Mozambique: Has a GPD per capita of $448.5 according to the World Bank. Madagascar: Has a GPD per capita of $471.5 according to the World Bank.Who is the Top 10 Richest man 2022? ›
- Elon Musk: $199.8 billion.
- Bernard Arnault & family: $174.1 billion.
- Gautam Adani & family: $144.7 billion.
- Jeff Bezos: $124.1 billion.
- Warren Buffett: $108.4 billion.
- Bill Gates: $104.9 billion.
- Larry Ellison: $101.4 billion.
- Mukesh Ambani: $93.6 billion.
TOPPING THE LIST OF WEALTHY POWERHOUSES IN AFRICA IS: Folorunsho Alakija - a Nigerian billionaire Fifty years ago Folorunsho started out in the fashion industry and today her business interests include real estate, oil and gas and printing.Who is the youngest billionaire in Africa? ›
Dewji served as Member of the Tanzanian Parliament for Chama Cha Mapinduzi (CCM) from 2005 to 2015 for his home town of Singida. As of October 2022, Dewji has an estimated net worth of US$1.5 billion, Africa's 17th richest person and youngest billionaire.Who is No 1 richest person in world? ›
- Elon Musk. Elon Musk is the co-founder and CEO of Tesla and is currently the richest person in the world, he has a net worth of $201.3 billion. ...
- Bernard Arnault. ...
- Gautam Adani. ...
- Jeff Bezos.
|No.||Name||Net worth (USD)|
|1||Jeff Bezos||$131 billion|
|2||Bill Gates||$96.5 billion|
|3||Warren Buffett||$82.5 billion|
|4||Bernard Arnault||$76 billion|
Elon Musk is the richest person in the world. His net worth ranges but he's had top billing for a while. He has a current net worth of $210 billion. The second richest person in the world is Jeff Bezos, though this ranking often fluctuates between Jeff and Bernard Arnault who is currently ranked third.
|1||Carlos Slim Helu & Famil||$73 bil|
|2||Bill Gates||$67 bil|
|3||Amancio Ortega||$57 bil|
|4||Warren Buffett||$53.5 bil|
The adjectival form is “Nigerian” referring to or means people from the River Niger Area(Nigeria). Nigeria is an amalgam of the words: 'River Niger Area'. The predominantly North and South were formed into one country for administrative ease.What is the richest country in the world? ›
The United States is the richest country in the world with the highest GDP, as of 2021. China is the second richest country in the world with a $17.734 trillion GDP.Who is the richest king in Nigeria? ›
The number one richest king in Nigeria is Oba Obateru Akinrutan, the Olugbo of Ugbo in the Yoruba kingdom. Oba Obateru Akinruntan is the head and traditional ruler of Ugbo in Ondo State. Apart from his role as a traditional ruler, Oba Akinruntan is also a business mogul.