✔ What's Cool
1. With the AHA eBook Reader you can read all your American Heart Association (AHA) eBooks online, offline or anytime on your mobile device.
2. Authorize your eBook Reader using your account information from the AHA eBooks website.
Download and install AHA eBook Reader on your computer
Hurray! Seems an app like aha ebook reader is available for Windows! Download below:
Not satisfied? Check for compatible PC Apps or Alternatives
|aha ebook reader||Get App or Alternatives|| 1417 Reviews |
|American Heart Association|
Or follow the guide below to use on PC:
Select Windows version:
- Windows 7-10
- Windows 11
Learn how to install and use the AHA eBook Reader app on your PC or Mac in 4 simple steps below:
- Download an Android emulator for PC and Mac:
Get either Bluestacks or the Nox App >> . We recommend Bluestacks because you can easily find solutions online if you run into problems while using it. Download Bluestacks Pc or Mac software Here >> .
- Install the emulator on your PC or Mac:
On your computer, goto the Downloads folder » click to install Bluestacks.exe or Nox.exe » Accept the License Agreements » Follow the on-screen prompts to complete installation.
- Using AHA eBook Reader on PC [Windows 7/ 8/8.1/ 10/ 11]:
- Open the Emulator app you installed » goto its search bar and search "AHA eBook Reader"
- The search will reveal the AHA eBook Reader app icon. Open, then click "Install".
- Once AHA eBook Reader is downloaded inside the emulator, locate/click the "All apps" icon to access a page containing all your installed applications including AHA eBook Reader.
- Now enjoy AHA eBook Reader on PC.
Install AHA eBook Reader on your Mac using the same steps for Windows OS above.
Need help? contact us here →
How to download and install AHA eBook Reader on Windows 11
To use AHA eBook Reader mobile app on Windows 11, install the Amazon Appstore. This enables you browse and install android apps from a curated catalog. Here's how:
- Check device compatibility
- RAM: 8GB (minimum), 16GB (recommended)
- Storage: SSD
- Processor: Intel Core i3 8th Gen (minimum), AMD Ryzen 3000 (minimum) or Qualcomm Snapdragon 8c (minimum)
- Processor architecture: x64 or ARM64
- Click on "Get" to begin installation. It also automatically installs Windows Subsystem for Android.
- After installation, Goto Windows Start Menu or Apps list » Open the Amazon Appstore » Login (with Amazon account)
- After login, search "AHA eBook Reader" in search bar. On the results page, open and install AHA eBook Reader.
- After installing, Goto Start menu » Recommended section » AHA eBook Reader. OR Goto Start menu » "All apps".
AHA eBook Reader On iTunes
|Download||Developer||Rating||Score||Current version||Adult Ranking|
|Free On iTunes||American Heart Association||1417||4.7163||7.3||17+|
Download on Android
Thank you for reading this tutorial. Have a nice day!
Software Features and Description
With the this app you can read all your American Heart Association (the app) eBooks online, offline or anytime on your mobile device.You can log into this eBook reader using the same account information as your the app account.How to add the app eBooks to your this app1. Open your this app.2. Authorize your eBook Reader using your account information from the the app eBooks website.3. Your Bookshelf will show all your purchased books.4. Click on the title you want to download to your eBook Reader. Your download will start automatically.5. After download is complete, click on that title to read your eBook on your mobile device.With your this app, you can - Search in titles- Sort by category- Add bookmarks- Change the font size- Jump within the text between chapters- Jump within text to figures, tables, references.- Preview other the app eBooksThe American Heart Association is the nation’s oldest, largest voluntary organization devoted to fighting cardiovascular diseases and stroke.
Top Pcmac Reviews
Total waste of money and then time attempting to keep it working
By Louislg (Pcmac user)
The desktop version is barely adequate - was unable to download one of the purchased titles for months, then it just magically seemed to work. Since then the desktop title has worked but face it - we purchase an electronic version for the easy access and it has never been reliable disappearing ad lib and only sometimes reappearing when I sync the account. I just ended a phone call with tech support and they cannot access the network to assist. I very much regret not going with the paper version and am attempting to obtain a refund. This has been a most unsatisfactory experience. Update - they tell me that they will keep working on the issue but will not refund my money as the purchase went through a third party Channing Bete who also refused me a refund. AVOID THIS APP/ebook.(Video) How to download Google Playstore App in Laptop | Install google play on windows 11 | Aazz Ahmad
If you bought the AHA ebook, use this!
By JMan1987 (Pcmac user)
App works as intended, dont see why people are complaining. Its not buggy for me and as long as you download it you can read it offlinee. You must buy the book from their website. I dont believe you can buy a book from the app. I got the ACLS package and the books read and work fine.Update: After buying this book and using it to pass my ACLS it has been valuable for me to have it as an Ebook. Id recommend this to anyone as it works fine and as intended (and to save the space for carrying the book). If I had one suggestion I wish they would let me print the ACLS algorithms and ecards, but they don't let us.
Easily the worst reading app I've used
By Neal O. (Pcmac user)
This app uses a strange method of pagination. Each section/chapter of the book is a single long page, which you scroll up and down through. When you get to the end of a section, it jumps you to the beginning of the next section -- even if your finger is still on the page because you're reading what's left of the previous section.Since these books are not available in electronic versions elsewhere, or in formats like DRM'ed PDF, users are stuck with this terrible interface.Please allow for standard pagination in the next version of this app.
Flips pages when trying to highlight...
By Nafrayu123 (Pcmac user)See Also20 Best Nigerian Wedding Songs Of All Time10 great British comedy films of the 1960sFillable Form Bank Statement | Edit, Sign & Download in PDF | PDFRunHow to Sell Merchandise Online in Just 7 Simple Steps
I am using it for ACLS Instructor manual. When trying to highlight, it flips pages. When trying to swipe up and down to navigate, it opens chapters in another page. When trying to find a specific checklist, I cannot browse through pages or contents with a glance...I need to scroll manually through all section content.Gave it two stars because I was able to place bookmarks and (frustratingly) get some content highlighted, and this made it usable for navigation. Still a better option for me than carrying a weighty book.(Video) Top 5 Best Free Pc Game Download Websites (Tagalog)
Open the app and login to your account with your AHA login credentials. Your bookshelf with your purchased titles will open upon successful login. 4. Tap on the eBook you wish to read to download the book to your device for offline viewing.How do I print an AHA eBook? ›
AHA eBooks cannot be printed. 5. eBooks redeemed through the AHA eBookstore cannot be read on Apple's iBook app or any other third-party readers (e.g. Kindle, Barnes and Noble eReader, Stanza, Mobipocket Reader, Microsoft Reader). They must be accessed through the AHA eReader app or online.Can the ACLS eBook be printed? ›
Downloading from ACLS Humanities eBook Collection:
While viewing any page in the e-book, look for the icon at the top right of the page. From the drop-down menu, select PDF. This will display the current page plus the subsequent pages in PDF within the browser. You can then print the file as you would any other PDF.
- Navigate to Acrobat online services convert to PDF page.
- Drag and drop the file you want to convert or select the File button to navigate to your file.
- Your PDF will be ready within moments.
- Download or share your new PDF file.
Make sure your Android phone or tablet is connected to Wi-Fi. Go to your library. Tap the book you want to download. Download to save the book for offline reading.Can I print my own eBook? ›
There is no simple way to print out an ebook and, even if there was, the resulting print-out would not look like a book. If you have published your ebook as a reflowing ebook, it will lack the typesetting and layout required for a print-ready file.How do I print EPUB files? ›
Print EPUB Files
Click on the "Print" icon in the PDF reader, then choose the pages that you would like to print, customize the PDF files to meet your print demand, and start printing.
Copying & Pasting from Your eBook
If your eBook has a copy/paste allowance, the process begins the same as highlighting! Click (or tap and hold your finger if you're using a touchscreen device), then drag over the words you'd like to copy. In the task box that appears, click Copy. Copying cannot be undone.
It is not possible to print a whole eBook. This is because of restrictions imposed by the publishers and by copyright. However, you can usually print a percentage of each eBook. You can also download some of our eBooks to your own computer or device.Is ACLS online hard? ›
The American Heart Association online ACLS is challenging course. I hope you will have a easier time deciding between an on-line and an in-person ACLS certification course with this information. If you live near Sacramento or Oakland, come and check out our fantastic instructors in person! They're hard to beat.
BLS For Healthcare Providers Student Manual: Basic Life Support Handbook.Is an eBook a PDF? ›
Unfortunately, it's not. A PDF is actually very, very different from an eBook. A PDF is the file used to design your book for print; an eBook's main purpose, on the other hand, is to be read on an eReader. eBooks have a very different internal structure, and are meant to be manipulated.How can I download books from Google? ›
- Go to play.google.com.
- At the top right, click your profile icon.
- Click Library & devices. Books.
- Next to the book you want to download, click More Export. Download EPUB or Download PDF. If you get an ASCM file: You need to download additional software to read your book.
Upload PDF & EPUB files
Download a PDF or EPUB file to your device. Open your Downloads or Files app. Find the file. Play Books or Upload to Play Books.
- Free Ebooks.Net. This site has some free ebooks you can download or view on your computer. ...
- Project Gutenberg. Project Gutenberg provides access to over 30,000 free ebooks that you can either view on your computer or download to a device. ...
- Obooko. ...
- Manybooks.net. ...
- Google Play (Books)
- Project Gutenberg.
- The Open Library.
- International Digital Children's Library.
- Read Print.
- The Literature Network.
Self-publish eBooks and paperbacks for free with Kindle Direct Publishing, and reach millions of readers on Amazon. Get to market fast. Publishing takes less than 5 minutes and your book appears on Kindle stores worldwide within 72 hours. Make more money.How do I print an eBook at home? ›
- Open the eBook in the eBook Full Text viewer.
- Go to the first page of the section of pages you would like to print and click the Print Pages in the tools menu above. ...
- Select to include in the PDF: ...
- Click Print PDF to open your browser's Print dialog box.
Choose File > Print. Select a printer from the menu at the top of the Print dialog box. In the Pages to Print area, select which pages you want in the booklet. All prints pages from front to back.What program opens a EPUB File? ›
These books can also be opened on a computer with several free programs, such as Calibre, Adobe Digital Editions, Apple Books, EPUB File Reader, Stanza Desktop, Okular, and Sumatra PDF. In addition to a few of the programs just mentioned, Mac users can read EPUB files with Readium.
- Open Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on your Windows or Mac computer.
- Go to File > Add to Library.
- Find the saved EPUB or PDF file on your computer. ...
- Double-click an ebook to start reading, or follow these steps to transfer it to an ereader.
- Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) is a free e-publishing site that allows you to publish your eBook without paying a single penny to the publisher. ...
- Barnes & Noble Press™ ...
- Smashwords. ...
- Apple eBook Store. ...
- Rakuten Kobo Writing Life.
- On Amazon's website, go to your "Manage Your Content and Devices" page.
- Find the title in the "Content" list, then select. .
- Select Download & transfer via USB in the pop-up window.
- Follow Amazon's prompts to finish the transfer.
Connect your ereader to your computer. Install and authorize Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on your computer. Download an EPUB or PDF ebook to ADE from your library's digital collection. Downloaded ebooks should open automatically in ADE.Can I sell my Etextbook? ›
You can sell your ebooks online via your own store built with a platform like Shopify. You can also promote and sell it on social media, as well as third-party marketplaces. Amazon is a popular place to sell ebooks, as well as places like Google Play, and Gumroad.Can you print an ebook from Google? ›
You can use Google Play Books to download and read ebooks on more than one device. You can also upload files and print books.Can I print Kindle books? ›
The Kindle has traditionally used the Mobipocket format, while Amazon has its own proprietary Kindle Format 8. In neither case is it possible to print directly. These e-book formats encode the text for reading on special software, with an emphasis on ease of reading and content reflow.
Aside from my own experience, I often ask nurses what is was that made ACLS so difficult. Reasons why nurses find the ACLS course difficult include: The EKG Interpretation portion of Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support. Testing for a class that is hardly utilized in a specific field.How do I pass the ACLS written test? ›
- Review Your ECG Rhythms. Many students struggle with ECG rhythm recognition during ACLS, so if you want to ace your ACLS exam, it's highly recommended that you take an ECG course. ...
- Study ACLS Algorithms. ...
- Memorize Medications and Doses. ...
- Take Practice Exams. ...
- Set Yourself Up For Success.
A score of 80% and above is required to qualify the ACLS certification course. How many questions are safe to miss to get 80 % marks? If there are 50 questions you cannot miss more than 10 questions, unless the other 40 questions are correct. In case of 25 questions, you have to attend 20 correct questions.
Heartcode BLS is available on the American Heart Association Website!What are the 4 Basic Life Support? ›
Basic life support (BLS) includes recognition of signs of sudden cardiac arrest (SCA), heart attack, stroke, and foreign-body airway obstruction (FBAO); cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR); and defibrillation with an automated external defibrillator (AED).What is ABCD in BLS? ›
BLS focuses on the primary survey A B C [D]: Airway [to open the airway]-Breath [to assess the presence or absence of spontaneous breathing and to provide ventilation]-Circulation [to assess pulselessness and to perform chest compression-Defibrillation [might perhaps no longer belong solely to ACLS because of the ...How do I download an eBook from Pearson active learn? ›
Select the eText labeled “Downloadable.” In the eText, click on the Navigation Menu and select “Downloads for Offline Use.” Select the Unit you want. It will load. Do not close out or click Done so that you can go back to Pearson eTexts app and access for offline use.Can you download Mcgraw Hill Connect book? ›
Yes! When you select “Open eBook” there will be options to download the full book content as a PDF file, which can be printed.How do I download AHA BLS eCard? ›
- You will receive an email from eCards@heart.org with a link inviting you to claim your eCard online. ...
- Set up your security question and answer. ...
- Complete the survey on the course you just completed. ...
- After you complete the survey, your eCard will display.
You can also download and watch your favourite content offline.Is there an active learn app? ›
ActiveLearn Primary's learning management system is a web-based application that can be accessed by students anywhere in the world with an internet connection. It provides easy navigation for both instructors and learners.Can I use Pearson offline? ›
Pearson eText allows you to download chapters of a book for offline use when you are not connected to the Internet. Without an Internet connection, you cannot use all the features of the application.Why is active learn not working? ›
If you have not set up any memorable questions and/or your teacher has not added an email address to your account, then these will unfortunately not work and you will need to ask your teacher to reset your password. See the Help for Students guide to learn more about getting started with ActiveLearn.
With 14-day free access, students can access a course on Connect for 14 days without an access code or purchasing access online.How do I view an eBook in connect? ›
- Go to https://connect.mheducation.com/connect/login/index.htm.
- Enter your email and password (school email address and whichever password you used to register for the course in Blackboard)
- Click on the course associated with the ebook you want to access.
- Google Chrome 86+
- Mozilla Firefox 86+
- Apple Safari 12+*
- Microsoft Edge 90+
100% Online Certifications
medtigo certifications is the most reliable way to get ACLS, PALS and BLS certified. With the tap of a button, you'll have life-time access to all the educational tools you need for these courses.
Your membership number can be found on the journal mailing label above your name, a membership renewal notice, in your original welcome packet and/or on your membership card. You can also send a request via e-mail to email@example.com.What is an AHA card? ›
What is an AHA eCard? According to the AHA: An AHA eCard is the electronic equivalent of a printed AHA course completion card. This is the new certification cards that are issued to those who successfully pass a CPR/AED/First Aid or BLS/ACLS/PALS class.Is Aha app free? ›
Aha offers free movies and TV shows when you download the app. Download it now and get the entertainment for free.Does Aha have an app? ›
The Aha! mobile app is available to all trial and paid users. Create an account before you download the app.Which app can I use to download American movies? ›
- ByClick Downloader. ...
- Amazon Prime Video. ...
- Netflix. ...
- Google Play Movies. ...
- Crackle. ...
- Vudu. ...
- aTorrent. ...